Our Products are strictly Not Tested on Animals and are manufactured by following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). All Our products are certified and approved by authorities of Consumer Products Safety Section of Dubai Municipality in United Arab Emirates.
For orders placed before 12pm, we will process them on same business day for dispatch on the next business day. For orders placed after 12pm, we will process them on next business day for dispatch on the following business day. Business days are from Saturday to Thursday excluding public holidays.
Please make sure to provide a full and complete address and contact phone number to ensure on-time delivery. Orders could not be delivered to PO boxes.
DOMESTIC SHIPMENT in UAE
We offer shipping and delivery within UAE at fixed cost of AED 20.00. For some remote out-of-city areas, such as Bab Al Shams or Ghantooth, additional charge may apply. Cash on delivery to pay for the ordered product is also available across UAE.
SHIPPING to GCC COUNTRIES
Express shipping and delivery is available to GCC countries – Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, and shipping cost will vary depending on the country and shipment weight. Customs/ import duties and taxes may be applied at country of destination, these are not included in the shipping rate and should be paid by the customer directly. Cash on delivery to pay for the ordered product is not available for these countries.
Express shipping and delivery is available for all other countries worldwide, and shipping cost will vary depending on the country and shipment weight. Customs/ import duties and taxes may be applied at country of destination, these are not included in the shipping rate and should be paid by the customer directly. Cash on deliver to pay for the ordered product is not available for these countries.
We do our best to offer our customers the most affordable price for Our Products possible. Therefore, we cannot offer returns or exchanges for the completed orders. We will only replace Our Product if it is accidentally damaged during the shipping. In such a case, we will exchange it for the same item, upon receiving your request on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to use any information relating to an individual who accesses the Website (“Personal Information”), for the purposes of statistical analysis and improvement of the Website. By using the Website, Users agree to the collection and use of their Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- This Policy applies to the processing of Personal Information in connection with the provision of goods/ services offered by the Company to current or prospective Users as advertised on the Website.
- We may collect Personal Information about you as necessary to pursue our legitimate business interests (except where such interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of the data subject). We additionally use Personal Information and other data to:
- make the Website available for your use;
- process any transactions that take place using the Website;
- manage, develop and improve our Website and other goods/ services;
- perform our marketing and sales operations;
- protect our employees, affiliates, customers and assets; and
- ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any Personal Information that you submit to us. Inaccurate information may affect your experience when using the Website and our ability to contact you as described in this Policy.
- When providing Personal Information, collected through use of our Website, Users agree to the use, processing and storage of Personal Information in countries which may have data protection laws that differ from the laws in the User’s country.
- We ensure that any Personal Information is processed in a way that values your privacy rights. You have the right to object to processing as explained in the data subject’s rights to restriction of, or objection to, processing of Personal Information.
- The Personal Information we collect may include (without limitation):
- Names, E-mail addresses, active phone number(s), billing and delivery addresses, financial information, whether related to details of credit and/or debit cards, banking details, financial account information, or otherwise generally related to various modes of payments lawfully owned by Users, any search item that the User enters on the Website and any other content that the User might share with us while they use the Website;
- Technical information, including the internet protocol address used to connect the User’s computer or mobile phone to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and Website; and
- Non-personal identification (“Non-Personal Information”) about Users, including, technical information about the User’s means of connection to the Website, the date and time Users visit the Website, the specific pages Users visit on the Website and other similar information. We do not link Non-Personal Information with any personally identifiable information.
- Personally identifiable data generated through Users may be shared by the Company with third-parties and/or service providers, suppliers, business partners, or otherwise for us to execute our services. Such information may include, without limitation, research, payment processing, transactions fulfilment, database maintenance, hosting and administering contests, special offers, technology-based services, product deliveries, email deployment, advertisement and marketing efforts, data storage, hosting, recovery through force majeure events, search engine optimization, and general data processing.
- Being in compliance with our duties and contractual obligations to our Users;
- Responding to duly authorised information requests from police and governmental authorities;
- Complying with law, regulation or court order;
- Enforcement and protection of our rights and properties;
- Protection of the rights or personal safety of our employees and third parties with respect to using our property when allowed, and in each case in compliance with applicable laws; and
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not collect Personal Information from any person whom we know for certain is below the age of eighteen (18) years of age (“Child”). A parent or guardian is solely responsible for supervising the Child’s use of the Website. The parent or guardian of the Child assumes full responsibility for ensuring that the registration information is kept secure and that the information submitted is accurate. The parent or guardian also assumes full responsibility for the interpretation and use of any information or suggestions provided through the Website for the Child.
- We keep track of the pages our Users visit within the Website. This data is used to deliver customized content within the Website to Users whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. The Website uses tracking pixels to collect information that help the Company provide goods/ services to Users. Please note that any "do not track" signals sent by the User’s web browser or other mechanism have no effect on the collection of personally identifiable information by the Website. In addition, third parties who perform data analytics for the Website, may collect personally identifiable information on the User’s online activities while using the Website. Third-party affiliates of the Company may have different policies with respect to "do not track" signals and we make no representations with respect to such policies.
- We may also use third-party advertising companies, who may use some of your Personal Information (not your name, e-mail address, telephone number(s), G\goods /services booking history, or other confidential information), to display advertisements that may interest you.
- We adopt standard data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Users’ Personal Information, and data stored on our Website.
- In accordance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”), the Company shall implement relevant data protection procedures in order to ensure compliance with the GPDR. Users of the Website residing in the European Union and/or within the applicable jurisdiction of the GDPR will be subject to the protection mechanisms prescribed thereunder.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ Personal Information to others. We may, however, share generic aggregated demographic information, not linked to any Personal Information with our business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above in accordance with the aforementioned Clause 2.
- We endeavour to exercise our best efforts to keep your Personal Information secure. However, we cannot guarantee the safety of your Personal Information and therefore shall not be held liable in the event of a breach of security beyond our reasonable control.
- We encrypt the transmission of your Personal Information (including any personal information collected from various tools on our Website) or use secure socket layer connections technology to ensure security and confidentiality.
MAINTENANCE OF INFORMATION AND DATA
- We hold your Personal Information, as well as any other data collected hereunder, only as long as we have a valid legal reason to do so, which includes providing you with the goods/ services you have requested, maintaining the Website, meeting our legal and regulatory obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our contractual, legal and moral obligations. The length of time for which we keep different types of Personal Information can vary, depending on why we originally obtained them, the reason we process them and the legal requirements that apply to them.
- When setting our data retention and deletion timescales we take into account a range of factors including applicable regulations and standards relating to taxation, payment processing and complaint handling, the need to prevent or detect crime or other misuse of our goods/ services, and audit requirements. To fulfil our requirements, some of your Personal Information will need to be retained for a period of time after you cease to be a customer. When we no longer need it to fulfil the above requirements, we will delete it securely. Where we wish to retain any Personal Information for analysis purposes, we will first anonymise it so that it can no longer be linked back to an individual. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing from us, we will still need to keep your contact details in order to suppress them from future marketing activity.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
- CONTACTING US
This document was last updated on: January, 2022
Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) determine the rights and obligations of all individuals accessing, using or visiting the website, lemonville.store (“Website”) belonging to Fab Line LLC, a limited liability company with trade license no. 2114338.01 (“Fab Line”, “us”, “we”, “our”).
- “User” refers to both, customers and all individuals using or accessing the Website, regardless of whether they utilize any services offered through the Website or have a registered account on the Website. Any reference to the term “you” shall also refer to Users.
- All Users of the Website hereby agree and acknowledge that we do not prescribe any updates ourselves, nor do we provide any marketing advice or other consultations. The Website is solely for dispensing information pertaining to the services.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time without prior written notice and your continued use of the Website, following the amendments, represents your agreement to be bound by the amended It is hence the responsibility of each User to review these Terms regularly while using the Website.
- The content of the Website, such as text, graphics, images, information and other material displayed on the Website ("Content") are for informational purposes only. Fab Line does not recommend, nor endorse, any information that may be mentioned on the Website.
- We may also select certain websites as priority responses to search terms that you enter, and we agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content. We do not recommend, nor do we endorse the content on any third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites, websites framed within our Website, third-party websites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and do not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. We do not endorse any service advertised on the Website.
- In order to utilize services displayed through the Website, Users will be required to register and create an account by providing an e-mail address, password, submission or prerequisite documents and other similar information.
- Users agree and acknowledge that they are the sole owners of any such information supplied for the purpose of account registration on the Website and hereby consent to the disclosure of the login information including, without limitation, any such information that is consistent with applicable account settings and instructions.
- We implement safety measures to secure Users’ login information. However, it is the sole responsibility of the User to keep this information secure and not disclose it to any other third party. Therefore, Fab Line shall not assume any responsibility and shall not be held liable for any actual or purported misuse of your account, in any manner, due to the disclosure of your account details and access information to third parties.
- In the event your account access information has been lost, stolen or otherwise disclosed, you must immediately change the password through the account settings feature on the Website, or immediately notify us via emailing email@example.com.
- Users may register and create only one (1) account on the Website. Users further agree and acknowledge that that their account on the Website is non-transferable and may not be sub-licensed or used by any person other than the individual who created the account. In the instance of such an event, or any other event where the User is deemed to have, or attempted to have, circumvented the policies and procedures hereunder for its own additional benefit, Fab Line reserves the right to ban, disqualify or suspend the User’s account.
- Users agree not to use the Website in any way or action that may:
- Cause damage to, or impair the performance of, the Website, inclusive of its availability and accessibility to Users and Fab Line;
- Be illegal, fraudulent or harmful to any person or company in any direct or indirect manner; or
- Use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Users agree that they shall not engage in any of the following activities in connection with the use of the Website:
- Post any information or material on the Website that is obscene, defamatory, threatening or malicious in nature or any material or information that is prohibited by applicable laws;
- Publish any copyrighted materials, or materials protected by any other intellectual property rights, unless legal right to use and post such material has been obtained and is valid at the time of posting;
- Infringe or use Fab Line’s brand, logo(s) and/or trademark(s) in any business name, e-mail, URL or other context unless expressly approved in writing by the owner of the intellectual property as applicable;
- Attempt to circumvent any protective technological measure associated with the services;
- Attempt to access or search the Website or any Content contained therein through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including scripts, bots, spiders, scraper, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than through software generally available through web browsers;
- Post, upload, transmit or otherwise distribute chain letters, pyramid schemes, advertising or spam;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including telephone numbers;
- Interfere with or disrupt any of the associated computer or technical delivery systems;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any User, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Website;
- Fail to respect another User's privacy, including without limitation, revealing another User's password, phone number, address, contact details or any other personally identifiable information; or
- Use the Website, or any Content on the Website in any manner not permitted by these Terms.
- The User agrees and acknowledges that we may store, record or document any information exchanged between Users and Fab Line and that Fab Line uses the most up-to date applications and security systems to ensure that all data entered online, through the Website, is encrypted.
- Users must ensure the accuracy and authenticity of all information supplied to us through the Website. Where the User becomes aware that any information supplied is incorrect, invalid or outdated, the User must amend any such information, or request Fab Line, in writing, to modify such information.
- Users accept responsibility for the quality of any information supplied in any form, whether text, audio, video, or as images. We shall not be held responsible for any misinterpretation of information due to unclear images, videos or audio or ambiguously worded text.
- The User acknowledges that Fab Line will process personal data, including but not limited to names and e-mail addresses in order to provide the services, make improvements to the Website and prevent unauthorized use of Website.
- The User agrees Fab Line shall not be held responsible, now or at any time in the future, for any unauthorized access including, but not limited to, any virus or other harmful code that may infect the User’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other such electronic device as a result of using the Website.
- The User shall be responsible for obtaining, maintaining and setting up any equipment and/or hardware (“Equipment”) required to access and use the Website and the User shall ensure responsibility for the protection of said Equipment by using up to date virus protection, personal firewalls and any other suitable measures that the User may deem necessary.
- The User understands that we shall not be held liable in the event where the Website transmits information that has been accessed, altered and/or corrupted.
- The User accepts that Fab Line may temporarily suspend access to the Website for periodic maintenance or unforeseen downtime and may do so at its own discretion without serving prior written notice.
- All forms of communications and interactions between Users and Fab Line must be carried out in a responsible, ethical, professional and legal manner.
- We may (but are not obligated to) do any or all of the following without notice:
- Record or pre-screen submissions to public areas within the Website;
- Investigate your use of the Website as we deem appropriate to comply with any applicable law, regulation, government request or legal process;
- Remove any User whom we believe is not in compliance with these Terms;
- Terminate your access to the Website upon our determination that you have violated these Terms; or
- Edit the Website and any Content without notice.
- The services on the Website shall be made available to Users of the minimum age of eighteen (18).
- You agree that your use of the Website will not violate any applicable law, regulation, court order, or government policy. Therefore, we accept no responsibility for ensuring such compliance on your behalf and should any such prohibition be placed on your use of the Website at any time, you must cease use of the Website immediately.
- Your interaction with other Users, through the Website and in the real world shall at all times be appropriate and courteous. Fab Line does not endorse any rude, threatening or malicious behavior, interactions or communications between Users. Should any such incidents be reported, the concerned User(s) shall be addressed and their accounts may be suspended, per Fab Line’s sole discretion.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Subject to the express provisions of these Terms:
We own and control all right, title and interest in all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website and the material used on the Website; and
All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website and the material used on the Website are reserved by us.
For the purpose of these Terms, “Intellectual Property” shall include:
1. Patents, improvements thereof, patent applications and registrations, inventions (whether patentable or not), invention disclosures, improvements, modifications, alterations, and all patent reissues, divisions, renewals, extensions and continuations;
2. Trademarks, trade names, trade-mark applications and registrations, service marks, domain names, logos, designs, brand image, and brand name;
- Copyrights, copyright applications and registrations;
- Trade secrets, know-how, source code and other technical information;
- Computer systems and applications software; and
- Registered and unregistered design rights, including all documentation relating thereto and any modifications or improvements thereof.
- All materials posted on the Website are protected by the relevant copyright laws. We authorise you to view or download a single copy of the material on the Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use if you include the copyright notice located at the end of the material, for example: "©2022, Fab Line LLC. All rights reserved" and other copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the content. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items accessible on the Website may be included and are incorporated into these Terms by reference.
- Users shall not:
- Distribute, duplicate, sublicense, lease, transfer, encumber;
- Modify, alter, create derivatives, modify, alter, create derivative works of, duplicate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble; or
- Otherwise misuse or reduce the functionality of the Website or any intellectual property, materials or information provided on the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms.
- Unless otherwise permitted by Fab Line in writing, or expressly contained in these Terms, the User is not offered any right, title, interest or licence over the intellectual property of Fab Line, for any reason whatsoever.
- If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the materials automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any part of the materials.
- Users are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person receives access to your passwords or accounts. You grant us and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Website and Fab Line a right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Website. We cannot and do not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties' use or misuse of information transmitted or received using Website tools and services.
AUTHORIZATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- When a User visits or uses the Website or sends us e-mails, they are communicating with us electronically, and they hereby consent to receiving communications from us electronically. Users agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to Users electronically satisfy all legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Users agree to provide us with, and maintain on their Website account profile, including their current and active e-mail address.
- We may, from time to time, share Users’ personal information with Fab Line’s affiliates, partners and third parties licensed to access Users’ personal information. We may sometimes provide aggregated usage or tracking information collected from the Website to third parties. We may also provide certain User personal information to third parties which provide services to us in operating the Website or our businesses, such as account services, web hosting, software development and information processing.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- We do not represent or warrant the following:
- The completeness or accuracy of any information published or provided on the Website; or
- That the Website, in whole or in part, will remain accessible and available for use at all times.
- We reserve the right to discontinue, alter, modify, change or otherwise, all or any part of the Website, and to stop publishing at any time, at our sole discretion, without any notice or explanation. As a result of any discontinuation, alteration, modification, change or otherwise, Users shall not be entitled to any form of compensation or other payment upon any such discontinuance or alteration of the Website.
- We hereby exclude any and all other representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these Terms, the Website and use of the Website in any manner other that expressly stated herein.
- We do not represent or warrant the following:
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall the owners, directors, employees, agents, or licensors of Fab Line be held liable for any loss or damages of any kind including, without limitation, loss of business, personal injury, inaccurate information, or any other loss incurred in connection with the your use, misuse, or reliance upon the Website or the content, or your inability to properly use the Website, regardless of the cause and whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- We will not be held liable for any content uploaded onto or downloaded from the Website. Any content uploaded to or downloaded from the Website shall be the sole responsibility of the Users. Fab Line shall not be held liable for any content which has been lost, stolen, destroyed, or otherwise whether uploaded to or downloaded from the Website with or without the consent of the Users.
- We shall not be held responsible for the quality, accuracy or legitimacy of any information provided to Users through the Website. You hereby agree and acknowledge that your acceptance of information provided to Fab Line is of your own choice and we shall not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on any information, conversations or content thereof made available to you.
- Users hereby accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our partners, officers, employees and representatives and, having regard to that interest, Users agree that they will not bring forth any claim(s) against Fab Line or any of our partners, officers, employees and/or representatives in respect of any losses they suffer in connection with the Website or these Terms.
- In the event that Product orders have been completed, no refunds or exchanges shall be permitted by Fab Line.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Fab Line may, in its sole discretion, provide a refund only in cases where purchased items have been damaged during the shipping/ delivery stage.
- Upon the occurrence of the events highlighted under clause 6.6, Users must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Fab Line, including our respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all claims, actions or demands, liabilities, settlements lawsuits and costs of every kind, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, pertaining to, or resulting from, any breach of these Terms committed by you, or the rights of any third party infringed as a consequence of your conduct which is in breach of these Terms.
RESTRICTION OF ACCESS
- We reserve the right to ban, disqualify, or otherwise restrict access to the Website of any User who has been found to have violated the Terms herein, under the sole discretion of Fab Line, or who is otherwise found to have violated any laws or regulations of any relevant governing authority with regards to appropriate online conduct and behaviour.
- Should your account be banned, the period of your ban shall be determined at our sole discretion and shall depend on the seriousness of your violation of our Terms or of the relevant law. You may be notified of the length of your ban through e-mail communication.
TERMINATION AND MODIFICATION
- You may choose to terminate your use of our Website herein at any time by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com regarding your decision to discontinue use of our Website, following which we will delete or suspend your account within five (5) working days from the date of the e-mail.
- Users agree that we may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) or eliminate your account and remove any content that has been made available to you through the Website, with or without notice, for any of the following reasons (which are not intended to be exclusive):
- Breaches or violations of these Terms or other incorporated agreements or guidelines entered into with Fab Line;
- Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- Discontinuance or material modification to the Services (or any part thereof);
- Technical or security issues or problems;
- Extended periods of inactivity; or
- Your engagement in fraudulent or illegal activities.
- Users agree that all terminations for cause shall be made at our sole discretion, and we shall not be liable to you, or any third party, for any termination of your account or access to the Website.
- The Website and its Content are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment or non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade.
- We make no warranty that the Website or its content will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of any content obtained through the Website. No information provided through the Website or by us in verbal or written form will create any warranty not expressly made herein and your reliance upon the content obtained or used by you through the Website is solely at your own risk.
If any court or competent legal authority decides that any of the provisions or paragraphs of these Terms are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining Terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of the Users obligations under these Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under these Terms, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve Users from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any particular default(s) will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default(s).
- THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
These Terms are contracted between Users and Fab Line. Therefore, no other party shall have any right to enforce any of its Terms, unless expressly stated in these Terms, or authorised by us in writing.
If Users wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these Terms requires a notice in writing, they may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may confirm receipt of any e-mail by responding to the User in writing by e-mail.
- FORCE MAJEURE
We will not be responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control including (without limitation) Acts of God, global health pandemics, internet failures, malfunction of data/ database/ software or otherwise, fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute (whether or not involving Fab Line’s employees) or acts of local or central government or other competent authorities.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Dubai International Financial Centre (“DIFC”).
- The Parties irrevocably agree that the DIFC Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).